Call for Presentation Proposals
ADEIL 30th Annual Conference: Distance Learning Moving Forward
Showcase your cutting-edge strategies, research, learning designs, technology tools, and ability to connect with students by presenting at ADEIL’s one-day, free virtual conference on October 18, 2022, from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (ET), generously hosted by the University of Arizona Global Campus and sponsored by Hubble Studios. Share your knowledge with colleagues and peers to connect creatively, building your network of skilled professionals and educators! We’re looking for informative presentations for all levels (basic through advanced) from you, the experts in distance education and independent (asynchronous) learning.
All proposals must be submitted via the online proposal form. Proposals that solely promote commercial products or services will not be accepted.
Proposal Submission Timeline
- Submissions Deadline: September 1, 2022 by 11:59 pm ET
- Acceptance Notifications: September 18, 2022
- Concurrent sessions: 30-minute presentation | 15-minute Q&A
- Presenters will have the option to include audience participation (group discussions, breakout rooms, chat, polls, etc.)
Possible Proposal Topics
- Alternative Assessments
- Applications of Learning Theories
- Demographic Student Impact (Traditional, Non-Traditional, First Time, Full Time, First Gen)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Effective Online Teaching Practices (Course Design, Development, Delivery)
- Emerging Research and Current Trends
- Faculty Presence, Engagement, Active Learning, Community Building
- Gamification, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality, Augmented Reality
- Innovative Use of Educational Technology
- Leadership, Administration, and Professional Development
- Looking After the Individual Learner
- Performance-Based Education (Competency-Based Education)
- Revamping Asynchronous and/or Synchronous Learning
- Student Support for Online Learners
- The future of Online learning (Post COVID)
- Transitioning from Face-to-Face to Online
- Using Assessment Data for Program Improvement
Questions? Please email Dr. Gloria Washington, 2022 Conference Chair and President-Elect.
Submit your proposal now! SUBMISSION PERIOD HAS CLOSED AND PROPOSAL REVIEWS ARE IN PROGRESS
Registration Now Open! Early bird registration giveaways. Register by September 16, 2022, and earn an entry for a conference giveaway item.