Friday, October 16, 2020
Showcase your cutting-edge strategies, research, learning designs, technology tools, and ability to connect with students by presenting at ADEIL’s 28th Annual Conference. Share your knowledge with colleagues and peers to connect creatively, building your network of skilled professionals and educators! We’re looking for quality presentations for all levels (basic through advanced) from you, the experts in distance education and independent (asynchronous) learning.
September 4, 2020, 11:59pm, EST
September 18, 2020
Possible proposal topics:
- Innovative use of educational technology
- Partnerships between educational institutions and/or corporations
- Strategic student outreach and support
- Systems of collaborative record keeping
- Creating a community for online learners across a program or institution
- Changing platforms: migrating courses to a new LMS
- Tricks and Tips for aligning course objectives, content, and assessments
- Managing course revisions
- Alternative credentialing
- Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Opportunities to serve incarcerated or institutionalized students
- Learner analytics
- OERs and content curation
- Marketing: Reaching new learners
- Improving course completion rates
- Administrative restructuring to better serve students
- Emerging research
- Introduce your research or share your experience in a supportive and welcoming environment
- Be recognized for your contribution to distance education and independent learning
- Test new ideas to guide your future work
- Add to your CV
- Receive an official ADEIL presenter digital badge
Virtual Session: (45 min): Present your topic in 35 minutes followed by 10 minutes of Q&A
- Provide a short working title.
- List presenter(s) and briefly describe backgrounds, especially as they relate to experience with the topic. Please include e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Provide a one- or two-paragraph (no more than 400 words) description of the content and objectives that you hope to achieve. This summary will appear in the final program.
- All proposals must be submitted via the online proposal form.
Note: Proposals that solely promote commercial products or services will not be accepted.